CHILDLINE India Foundation » Department » POLICY, RESEARCH AND DOCUMENTATION (PRAD)
POLICY, RESEARCH AND DOCUMENTATION (PRAD)
The PRAD Unit is the resource centre of CHILDLINE India Foundation, responsible for documenting children's voices and concerns, conduct research, prepare policy guidelines and disseminate issues related to child protection. Networking and issue-based advocacy for positive change are the major mandates of PRAD. It augments the scope of existing research, training and advocacy initiatives within the CHILDLINE network. PRAD is also responsible for forging strategic alliances with organisations, which can strengthen CHILDLINE India Foundation's ability to build capacity among our partner organisations.The work broadly includes:
- Research and Documentation
- Publishing of manuals
- Database update
- Establishment of the ChildNET
- Capacity Building
- Issue-based Campaign
- Issue-based Networking with national international stakeholders
PRAD-Departmental Goals cover
- Service Excellence:
To set operational systems and policy papers based on MDG framework and PSP Standards Measures:
- White Papers are developed on following themes:
- Child Protection Policy
- Child Participation in Childline
- Coverage policy
- Guidelines on documentation and advocacy initiatives
- Conceptualisation of CR Framework for CHILDLINE based on MDG and reflected in training Modules and concept
- Increasing Recall
To ensure CIF representation in Key National networks/ initiatives in the area of Child rights.
- Strengthen NICP
Develop CIF capabilities to enhance NGO partner capacities in the area of Child Rights.
To conceptualise innovative CR based assessment methods like CR Audit Measures.