CHILDLINE India Foundation » Department » Financial-Goals
Finance & Administration
The F&A department performs the functions of financial management and control and compliance of legal and statutory requirements.The activities of this department broadly include :
- Compliance with the Bombay Public Trust Act, Societies Registration Act,
- Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) and Income Tax Act.
- Application for funding to GOI.
- Training (Training to services team members to understand the accounts at city level while monitoring/recommending the grant in aid applications)
- Preparing circulars to finance committee for their approval on matters of policy
- Investments of funds
- Internal audit at city level when required
- Smooth Flow of Computerization of accounting system.
- We intend to complete the implementation of the Process Manual this financial year to ensure improved systems all across the organization.
- Finalization of Books of accounts, audit and tax compliances,
reports to Charity Commissioner, Budgets etc within the stipulated
- The operational aspects of the CHILDLINE Organizations at various cities that can be taken up by this department is
- To ensure that all the accounts are submitted within one month of the activity.
- To ensure that all the bills and vouchers are as per the norms required by us.
- To ensure that the spending is as per the budget.
- To ensure all queries are attended to, within 2 weeks from generating them.
- Disbursement of all funds received from grants & trusts :
- Finalize the MIS and send it to donor organisations by the first quarter. (Entire year's activities broken up quarterly)
- To ensure that the monthly Cash flow reach them every month.
- To ensure all the expenses are booked under the correct expenses head by checking all the vouchers on a monthly basis.
- Streamlining Regional Resource Center operations :
- Management/Process Audit
Legal Certificates »