Position: CHILDLINE Contact Officers (CCO) - several positions available
About CHILDLINE Contact Centre (CCC)
The CHILDLINE Contact Centre (CCC) is an initiative to bring contemporary IT and telecom technologies, in the form of contemporary Call Centre, to support the CHILDLINE network. Currently operating out of Mumbai, the CCC is catering to cities of North and West India . CCC is poised to grow to cover all regions and will eventually have centres in all regions.
The position requires one to:
- Attend incoming 1098 calls at CCC and make outgoing calls to CHILDLINE Intervention Units (IUs), whenever intervention is required.
- Follow up with IUs for case documentation and for reports on cases received by them during their routine outreach activities.
- Perform all assignments as assigned to you by CCC Operations Manager
Training and Growth
CCOs have the opportunity to grow within the CCC as well as grow in our Services teams depending on qualifications, experience and aptitude. CCOs are trained for voice response management, case documentation and promising candidates would also be given advanced level training on basic tele-counselling.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Graduates, preferably from BSW or related Social streams (however graduates of other streams are also welcome to apply). MSW candidates too have a chance to be in positions of leadership at CCC based on their performance as CCOs. MSW Candidates with experience and MA Counselling/Psychology/Sociology with relevant experience can be considered as Sr CCOs.
- Candidate must have a pleasant disposition: a clear and mature voice and a strong desire to be a part of the child protection sector.
- Computer skills is necessary: typing 30wpm with ability to work on word and excel
- Must be fluent with either
- Hindi and Punjabi Or
- Hindi & Guajarati Or
- Hindi & Marathi (few positions available).
Location and work hours
- CCC currently operates out of Tata Consultancy Services at Vikhroli.
- CCC works 24 hrs on all days of the year.
- The operations are however in shifts for 6 working days a week (one can also avail leave etc) (Lady CCOs don't work in night shifts).
Only residents of Mumbai/Thane and New Mumbai can apply. Candidates from outside these places will not be considered.
Starting from Rs. 6,000/- pm at the basic level upto Rs. 15,000/- pm depending on qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should send across their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org