CHILDLINE India Foundation » Careers » Senior Manager, Corporate / Retail Fundraising
Position: Senior Manager, Corporate / Retail Fundraising
Reporting to: Head – Resource Mobilization
Location: Worli, Mumbai
No of Position: : 1
Candidate must be:
- Post Graduate degree or Diploma in Management / Social Work/Social Sciences/ or their equivalent.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience with NGOs of good repute doing corporate and retail donor acquisitions
- Excellent skills in written and spoken communications in English as well as generating high quality reports
- Capacity for excellent interpersonal skills with donors, and other stake holders.
- Excellent skills in all applications of MS Office - Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good knowledge of social media
The person will be responsible for developing retail fundraising strategies and their implementation
This will include:
- Sourcing corporates, various institutions / organizations, HNIs etc for funding support.
- Hands on donor acquisition programs through various channels including employee engagement / giving in corporate and individual giving in business and commercial enterprises
- Online donor development activities
- Fundraising through the Marathons and other events
- Innovative fundraising campaigns
- Management of regular donor communications during the implementation phase as well as on program completion.
- Coordinating with CSR / Institutional fundraising for synergies
- Coordinating with the Finance regarding the credits / receipts etc.
- Documentation of the various aspects of the program, case studies and providing the necessary ongoing updates to the donors
- Providing inputs for the communications to incorporate activity details for publications.
- Tracking business and policy changes among corporates , the government and public domain in respect of fundraising, development policies, tax exemptions etc.
Compensation: Depends upon qualifications, experience, skill sets and sector standards.
To apply, please send your applications to email@example.com indicating the Job Title.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.