CHILDLINE India Foundation » Careers » Assistant, Data Analytics, CHILDLINE India Foundation
Position: Assistant, Data Analytics, CHILDLINE India Foundation
Reporting to: Manager, Data Analytics, CHILDLINE India Foundation
Location: Worli, Mumbai
The Communication & Strategic Initiatives (CSI) Department at CHILDLINE India Foundation looks at a host of key objectives for the organization. This includes Data collection, compilation, analysis and publishing the reports.
No. of Position: 1
Candidate must be:
- Based in Mumbai. Outstation candidates will not be called for interviews.
- Graduate in Statistics or Mathematics
- Possess strong analytical skills with a proficiency in English
- Have the ability to deliver analytics reports to tight deadlines
- Have the ability to successfully manage data
- Depth of knowledge of Excel/any other data analytics tools. Must have basic knowledge of database i.e. MySQL, MsSQL, SPSS, Crystal Reports
- Passionate about the cause of children and an open attitude to learning
- Support Manager Data Analytics to Plan and execute goals for the Data Analytics for the year. The Assistant shall be responsible to collect, compile, analyse and disseminate monthly call statistics.
- The Assistant shall be responsible for comparative quarterly analysis of monthly call statistics.
- The Assistant shall be responsible for making reports of call statistics analysis.
- The Assistant shall be responsible for assisting Manager for data analytics publications.
Collect, compile, analyse and disseminate monthly call statistics.
- Coordinate with CCC managers to collect monthly call statistics.
- Compile the call statistics of all the cities.
- Provide compiled call statistics of CCC to city incharges of Regional Offices in North, West, South and East region
- Analyse the monthly call statistics City wise, State wise, Zone wise and National.
- Provide monthly analysis report to City Incharge.
Comparative quarterly analysis of monthly call statistics
- Comparative analysis of quarterly call statistics city wise, state wise, zone wise and National of same quarter of two years.
- Analysis of two quarters data of same years.
Making call statistics analysis reports
- Make reports of all the analytics done in PDF.
- Take approval of Manager and send those reports to city incharge.
Assisting Manager for data analytics publications /CIF’s network software.
Graduate degree in statistics or Mathematics or any related field. Post graduate preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in data analytics field.
Required skills and competencies
- Good analytical skills in addition to the ability to think critically.
Candidates working in business sector please note that the Development sector compensation levels are significantly lower than that in the business sector. Please do not apply if you expect compensations to exceed those that you get in the business sector. However the range of analytics work/experience that the position offers is very vast and there is a real opportunity to use analytical skills for the cause of Child Protection.
The gross compensation offered will be dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should mention the position in the subject line (Position of Assistant, Data Analytics) and email their detailed resume with names/contact details of two references and expected CTC to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th June 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No emails/ phone calls/ faxes please.
CHILDLINE India Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.