CHILDLINE India Foundation » Department Communications and Strategic Initiatives
Communications and Strategic Initiatives
- Cause Equity: creating awareness of 'Child Protection' as well as of the tele-helpline 1098 amongst various segments including general public, media, corporate organizations, grants/ funding agencies & trusts.
- Communication management covering Advertising & Public Relations.
- Telecom Advocacy for connectivity related issues (for the CHILDLINE 1098 service).
- CCC (CHILDLINE Contact Centre)
- Strategic initiatives, projects development and management.
- Organizational Strategy.
- Management of Website.
- Advocacy with MWCD and other ministries.
- Media Relationships.
- Publishing - including Annual report.
- Donor Relationship management
- Institutional fund raising.
- Monitoring & Evaluation, Reporting of donor-aided projects.
- Publishing of bimonthly newsletters
- Regular media interaction
- Building a uniform brand identity for the CHILDLINE network through awareness and brand equity campaigns using various media channels.
- Revamp & upgrade of CHILDLINE web site.
- Connectivity from Mobile networks in majority of CHILDLINE cities.
- Volunteer Management System: Launch and manage Volunteer program.
- Develop and implement a number of events targeting street children and school children aimed at identifying talent, spreading awareness, generating interest amongst general public.
- Organization-wide resource for support in structuring projects and developing management matrices for control.