CHILDLINE India Foundation » Careers
Career Opportunities with CIF »
CHILDLINE 1098 is a national, 24 hour, free, emergency phone and outreach service for children in need of care and protection, linking them to long term rehabilitation. Set up in 1996, CHILDLINE is now operational in 366 cities / districts across 34 states and UTs in India. CHILDLINE India Foundation (CIF) provides the toll free phone service across India, monitoring the delivery of the service to the callers, financing the operation and training of personnel in order to provide relief and rehabilitation to children in distress.
CIF is a professional NGO which takes career planning, succession planning into consideration when appointments are made. We abide by a well-defined Child Protection Policy to protect children from any kind of abuse or violation.
CIF is looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join us in realizing our vision of 'a child friendly nation that guarantees the rights and protection of all children'. CIF gives equal opportunity to its current and prospective employees. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Current Openings »
- Senior Manager, Corporate / Retail Fundraising
- Senior Manager, CSR & Institutional partnerships
- CHILDLINE Contact Officers (CCOs) and CHILDLINE Contact Supervisors (CCSs)
- CHILDLINE Contact Officers (CCOs) (Kolkata)
- Donor Retention Officer in Bangalore
- Donor Acquisition Officer (Face to Face) in Bangalore
- Part Time Assistant Coordinator (PTAC); Bengaluru
- Part Time Assistant Coordinator (PTAC); Mumbai - Harbour, Thane-Vashi and Central line
- CHILDLINE Contact Supervisors (CCSs) in Kolkata
- CCC Assitant Operations Manager (Bengaluru)
- Senior Manager, Communications
- Communications Executive
- Assistant Manager, Communications
- Telecom Connectivity Incharge
- Assistant, Data Analytics, CHILDLINE India Foundation
- CHILDLINE Contact Officers (CCOs) and CHILDLINE Contact Supervisors (CCSs), (Gurgaon)
- Entry level and Junior Positions in Programs